Are you thinking about how best to use your Long Day Care Professional Development Programme (LDCPDP) funding?
Want to invest in quality customised learning opportunities for you team?
All Farran Street Education programs are designed to meet the approval criteria for LDCPDP funding.
Farran Street Education can assist you in identifying your unique professional development needs. We work with individuals, groups and whole service teams to help identify needs, plan, design and deliver customised and targeted professional learning and development to suit.
Long Day Care Professional Development Programme (LDCPDP) – Frequently Asked Questions – September 2014
What can I spend the money on?
- The Programme Guidelines and Funding Agreement set out what the funding can be used for and what it cannot be used for.
- Providers have flexibility in how they use the funding however all funding should be used for activities that support the implementation of the National Quality
- Providers can use the funding so that educators can upgrade their qualifications, attend courses and training or attend conferences.
- Providers may also decide to use the funding to pay for backfilling while your educators are attending training.
Can I bring trainers to my Centre?
- Yes. You may decide that the most efficient way to provide professional development to your team is to pay trainers to come to you and deliver training at your centre. This may involve paying for the trainers to travel to your centre and paying for their accommodation. It may also involve paying for catering for the training session.
Call Adrian on 1300 366 896 to discuss professional development ideas for your team.
After the training you’ll receive a statement of professional development, which you can use to complete your LDCPD progress reports.
Sample of “Statement Of Professional Development”